Eves meteoric rise through the ranks of Corporate America and the professional sports industry was no easy feat. To realize such extraordinary achievement, she had to cultivate and pursue her own personal passions rather than some nebulous, pre-determined definition of success a philosophy far easier in theory than in execution.
With this in mind, Eve now speaks and consults nationally to assist leaders, professionals and individuals assess their lives and careers and make game-changing adjustments to help them win. She draws from her own life stories and lessons, as Eve has walked the walk, blazed new trails, and gotten considerable mileage from best practices that she has gathered while climbing the corporate ladder and breaking down barriers along the way.
Eve is currently available to discuss a myriad of novel business and lifestyle-related subjects including, but not limited to, the following:
- Key Ways to Create a Purposeful, Passion-Driven Life passion sparking strategies and sure-fire passion-killers
- Why Passion is the True Measure of Success how living a life with intention and purpose trumps profit, professional accolades, and work/life balance
- Top Signs Youre Nearing a Breaking Point when its time to take pause and shift gears
- Turning Cattiness into Collaboration tips for navigating challenging situations with other women colleagues and peers
- The Tipping Point why many business women are one success away from a breakdown
- The Womans Playbook for Success how to achieve in male-dominated fields
- The Pink Power Suit - balancing femininity with bulldog tenacityin everything from attire to negotiations
- Opportunity Spotting seizing open doors even when they seem invisible
- Collaboration Strategies cut the learning curve by aligning with others
- Role Play maintaining individuality while playing by the rules in Corporate America
About the Expert, Eve Wright Taylor
Eve Wright Taylor has never been the kind of woman to wait for opportunitiesin business or in her personal life. This executive learned the hard way that, with her goals, she would have to create opportunities rather than wait for them. This philosophy has guided her to extraordinary success in one of the most male-dominated industries in the worldprofessional sports.
Currently Eve serves as Vice President and Associate General Counsel for the Miami HEAT and the AmericanAirlines Arena arguably the hottest professional sports franchise in the world. She is a relatively young executive whos enjoyed spectacular professional success by utilizing concerted strategies and methodologies that have allowed her to achieve without compromising her values or sense of self.
Eve is taking time to help others assess their lives and career track and understand how their passions ultimately determine how, if, they will ever realize their own definition of success. Eves messages and methods have captivated audiences large and small, male and female. Shes spoken at forums that have ranged from the American Bar Association to The Golf Channel and the Super Bowl.
Eves own track record of success ranges from the corporate law firm setting to the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) and a member team of the National Basketball Association (NBA). In March 2012 she was named among SportsBusiness Journal's Forty Under 40. Eve is a graduate of DePauw University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and International Business. She earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Indiana University School of Law and participated in the Consortium Program at Howard University School of Law. Eve is a member of the Florida and Minnesota bars and resides with her husband, Dr. Ken Taylor.
Learn more online at http://www.evewright.us/home.php.
If you are in the business world, then you need to know how to negotiate. It is a central necessity
Efficiency is one of the biggest benefits of moving to the cloud. Fifty-five percent of IT professi
Many businesses, regardless of industry, find that at some point they are in need of a company car.
If you have the ability to work from home, you know that productivity is tightly linked to self-dis
|< Prev||Next >|